WINDOW CLEANER / GUTTER CLEANING TECHNICIAN
Provide window cleaning, gutter cleaning/repair services and roof cleaning/minor repair to multi-family and single family residential properties within a 50 mile radius of the Portland Metropolitan Area.
See description below for job duties and requirements.
YOU MUST BE:
- A Legal citizen and/or legally able to work in the United States.
- Able to pass a criminal background check (Clean criminal record).
- Able to pass (random) drug testing before and during your course of employment.
- Able to be insured by our automobile insurance carrier (Clean driving record and valid driver’s license).
- 1+ year(s) experience in gutter cleaning, roof cleaning and/or window washing.
- Stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Lift up to 60 lbs.
- Do repetitive motion with hands, wrist and arms.
- Work with arms above head.
- Bend and squat to ground level.
- Perform work in outdoor temperatures and inclement weather ranging from 0 to 100 degrees.
- Unload, lift, set up, climb ladders that range from 6′, 20′, 28′ and 32′ in height.
- Interact with our clients on a daily basis with professionalism.
- Follow job directions and write legibly.
- Take pride in your work and providing quality service each and every day.
- Wear company apparel.
- Be self-motivated and accept responsibility for working independently.
- Follow safety procedures in all aspects of the job, including OSHA required safety standards.
- Work Saturdays when needed to keep up with service demand.
OUR GROOMING/APPEARANCE STANDARDS AND POLICY
Along with doing a quality job, the appearance of our employees is crucial part of our public image. Our customers have certain expectations of what they are paying for. With these expectations and image to uphold, first impressions are everything. Good grooming is a very important aspect of our image. A respectable image along with a positive attitude, a pleasant personality and a clean uniform, good grooming helps make the customer comfortable with the person performing the service, and the customer deserves that.
BACKGROUND CHECKS AND DRUG TESTING
As stated earlier, our customers deserve to be comfortable with who they have chosen to provide service for them. K2 Roof, Gutter and Windows want to be confident in the employees that it sends into someone’s home or business. Our employees do not have criminal backgrounds and are not under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. For these reasons, employment with K2 Roof, Gutter and Windows is contingent upon passing a background check and all employees are subject to random drug testing at any time.
To apply, complete and submit the application here.
(503) 547-4813 / Info@k2rgw.com